Maybe it’s the fact we’re off to Anguilla next week or we’re craving a warm weather escape, but whatever the case, we’ve been dreaming of what to pack for a beach vacation. We drew our inspiration from the bold shades and prints we saw dominating the Resort 2012 collections, choosing fun, yet chic accessories that you’ll definitely want to include in your luggage.
1. VIX Nicole Halterneck dress, $115, net-a-porter.com.
We love this jungle-green hued dress by VIX. Totally packable, it’s a perfect coverup over your bathing suit during the day.
2. House of Harlow 1960 textured cutout cuff, $85, shopbop.com.
Keep your accessories effortless with one statement piece like this gold-plated cutout cuff that can be easily paired with a boho maxi dress or a flirty mini for dinner at the beach or after dinner cocktails under the stars.
3. Tom Ford Eyewear Campbell sunglasses, $380, shopbop.com.
There’s nothing like a pair of classic tortoise-shell shades to pull your vacation look together. We seriously heart this square-framed ones from Tom Ford, which you’ll no doubt use long after your trip is over.
4. Diane von Furstenberg chain link medium beach towel, $122, shopbop.com.
Want to really personalize your vacation style? Consider bringing your own beach towel. Plus if you’re planning on visiting off-resort beaches you’ll be thankful you packed it.
5. Fendi “Rio” elastic wedge sandal, $602, nordstrom.com.
Wedges and beach vacations go hand-in-hand like Mexico and margaritas. Keep your style quotient high with these gorgeous and comfy Fendi sandals.
6. Clinique SPF 45 Protection Stick, $19, clinique.com.
We’re fans of sunscreen in a stick formula both for the convenience factor poolside and ease of application. Throw this is your beach tote and you’ll have no excuse not to cover up!
7. Anya Hindmarch beach printed canvas tote, $295, net-a-porter.com.
Have a little fun with your beach tote, like this one designed by Anya Hindmarch. Roomy enough for all your beachside essentials, it could even double as your on-flight carry-on.