The perfect gifts for every type of traveller! We’ve rounded up the ultimate wanderlust gift guide. So you can give your loved ones, or yourself, an incredible travel essential, or even the gift of travel.
Wanderlust Gift Guide: For the adventurer/winter lover
We all have a family member or friend who loves to be outdoors–so make sure they’re prepared with a Canadian-made, sustainable winter boot! We love Kamik because it’s a leading footwear and apparel eco-manufacturer offering versatile footwear and apparel to keep the whole family warm, dry, and comfortable year-round. Here are a couple of other reasons why:
- They also have a 120-year+ Canadian heritage, Kamik has a special connection with the outdoors with sustainability as its sole purpose.
- Each and every Kamik product is made with sustainability in mind from sourcing to manufacturing, down to the final product and packaging. Sustainable manufacturing is more than what Kamik does, it’s a significant part of who they are. With Kamik, families will not only look good but feel good about their footwear.
Wanderlust Gift Guide: For the tech connoisseur–upgrade at The Mobile Shop
The Mobile Shop has all the latest tech needed for a perfect winter vacation. Whether your need noise cancelling headphones for a long travel day, a portable phone charger for your epic camping trip, or the latest phone to capture your vacation memories, The Mobile Shop has you covered.
- They have all the hottest phones and all the best plans from the nations carriers conveniently located under one roof.
- Expert Mobilists are available in-store to help you find the phone or accessories you want and the plan you need.
- Earn PC Optimum points on your purchases that you can redeem later on future items.
- Learn more at themobileshop.ca or visit us in-store.
- All throughout December, The Mobile Shop will be offering incredible holiday deals on select phones, plans, and latest tech accessories, giving you a chance to cross gifting off your list and score big on PC Optimum points.
Wanderlust Gift Guide: The perfect family vacation–Orlando!
Consider a warm, winter getaway to one of the most-loved destinations – Orlando – where you can create family memories to cherish for years to come. Perfect for families because there is something to please everyone.
New attractions opened this year: Disney’s 50th, Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind, Jurassic World VelociCoaster at Universal. Plus IceBreaker at SeaWorld and Peppa Pig Theme Park. Orlando’s natural beauty serves as the perfect counterbalance to theme parks, Ecotours, clear-bottom kayaking in natural springs, airboat rides, and more.
o Purchase tickets in advance
o Disney still requires park reservations as well. Make dining reservations in advance
o Orlando has 33 Michelin recommended restaurants now.
o With the holiday season just around the corner, shoppers and travelers alike are looking for ways to get the most bang for their buck. Get the 4th night free offer at Rosen Plaza Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa will offer savings of up to 40%, plus a $100 Resort Credit. Go to VisitOrlando.com for travel package discounts.
Wanderlust Gift Guide: Save on sun, ski, U.S. and European destinations with Air Canada Vacations
Air Canada Vacations’ Cyber week sale has started and is on until December 4. That means there’s still time for you to take advantage of great deals for your next vacation.
You can save up to 30% off select packages to Mexico, the Caribbean, and Central America. Plus you can save on flight and hotel packages to US destinations such as Hawaii, Miami, New York City, Orlando, Las Vegas and California. You can also get great deals on select packages to European destinations and this is for travel from December 1, 2022 to April 30, 2023.
If you are looking to stay close to home, you can save $250 per couple on select ski vacations to Canada’s best ski resorts. This is for travel from November 29, 2022 to April 15, 2023.